Friday, October 17, 2014

Movie Post

My favorite movie is Peter Pan and it has always been that. To be honest, I used to have a huge crush on Peter even though it was just an animated character. I think it’s just a super cute movie and I’ve always been crazy obsessive over it.
I don’t really care for action movies because watching the constant movements and loud sounds hurts my eyes and my ears. I find those so incredibly predictable too. Most plots are basically the same, there are bad guys that get shot or killed by the good guy. Normally there’s some girl involved and always a lot of cursing and blood and guts.
I watch movies frequently because I basically have no life outside of work. Han and I watch movies every time I’m at her house, we just normally don’t actually watch them. We play them for background noise.
SURVEY
YOU ARE 42% EXTRAVERTED.You are moderate in activity and enthusiasm. You enjoy the company of others but you also value your privacy.
YOU ARE 25% AGREEABLE. You are hard-headed, sceptical, proud and competitive. You tend to express your anger directly.
YOU ARE 50% CONSCIENTIOUS.
You are dependable and moderately well-organised. You generally have clear goals and are able to set goals aside.
YOU ARE 25% EMOTIONALLY STABLE.
You are sensitive, emotional and prone to experience feelings that are upsetting.
YOU ARE 58% OPEN TO NEW EXPERIENCES.
You are practical but willing to consider new ways of doing things. You try to seek a balance between the old and the new.
My life would be such a boring movie because I wouldn’t feel comfortable enough to share my whole life story with the world or even a few people. Only my closest friends even know much about me. My thoughts and feelings and drama could all be extremely interesting in movie form. It would be a drama movie with lots of happiness but also some sad points. I don’t know if anyone would actually want to watch that movie though.

2 comments:

  1. It's cute--and also understandable--you had a crush on an animated character!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PETER PAN IS THE MAN. Disney is life. That is all. :D

    ReplyDelete