Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween Questions

The best costume I ever wore was…
Last year I decided I didn’t want a normal costume, one I could just go buy. I got a little bored and started looking online for DIY costume ideas. I ended up finding one that I found interesting. A bubble bath. I immediately knew that’s what I wanted to be. My friend was having a Halloween party and the best costume won a prize so obviously I was determined to win. I love DIY projects and Halloween is by far my favorite day so this was the perfect opportunity for me. I went to Hobby Lobby and got all the stuff I needed. I went home and worked on my tutu, adding bubbles and rubber ducks as I went. After I had finished the tutu it just still wasn’t enough. I had to add a little headband. I took a normal headband, added some tulle for the water and a little rubber duck. The costume was a success. It was unique and I won a prize. The only downfall is Hannah’s yard slowly collected half of the rubber ducks that were from my skirt.
What are your favorite Halloween treats? What is the best one you ever received?
As much as I love chocolate, my favorite candy will always be skittles. Getting even one little bag of skittles on Halloween can make my night perfect. All of the people that live in the little neighborhood behind me always get full sized candy for the neighborhood kids. They caught on some point during the ten years that we have lived in that neighborhood that I love love love skittles. My favorite old couple gave me a huge bag of skittles one year and it absolutely made my life. My logic is, I can eat as many skittles as I want because they are fruit flavored, so they cant be that unhealthy. When it comes to my favorite chocolate Halloween 
candy, I love getting milky ways. Honestly now all I really want is to go trick or treating and get a bunch of candy.
Best Halloween I’ve Ever Had

I’m not going to write about one of my past Halloween experiences because honestly most of them have been lame. My parents are super strict and I don’t get a lot of freedom and this is the first year that I really am. I’m basically convinced that this is going to be the best Halloween ever. My bestfriend and I are still getting dressed up and we’re going trick or treating because why not? It’s free candy and eventually we wont even have the chance to go anymore. I have to work Halloween but as soon as I’m off we are going house to house just like we’re little kids. After we get a decent amount of candy we are having a scary movie marathon while eating all of the candy. Probably going to end up sick to our stomachs and scaring ourselves past the point of being able to sleep, but that’s half the fun. I love Halloween more than anything and I’m so beyond excited.

2 comments:

  1. Love your DIY costume! Very creative- a bubble bath!

    Skittles are super tasty! I like them, but my favorites are the lime (now green apple- not cool) and lemon ones. :D

    Bummer that your parents haven't allowed you to have awesome Halloween experiences! Hope you have fun trick-or-treating and eating lots of candy this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute costume idea--and I also like Mikala as the bag of Jelly Bellys! I tell myself it's okay to eat candy like Skittles and Nerds and such because most of the packages say "A Fat Free Food!"

    ReplyDelete